Special Education Office
We believe that student achievement and growth are maximized when:
- The school focuses its energies on continuous improvement through a continuum of services.
- Personal growth of all students is maximized through the development of independence and self-advocacy.
- Both rigor and support are infused throughout student programs and staff development.
- Data and best practices drive decision making throughout the school community.
- Innovation and creativity are promoted and supported.
- The school provides a safe and inviting learning environment.
- Diversity is honored as an asset.
Parent Boot Camp 2019
Will your child be a freshman in the Fall of 2020? Would you like to learn more about the WTHS Special Education Department and collaborate on your student’s experiences?
Please join us for an informational meeting Tuesday, October 15, 2019 from 6:30 - 7:30.