The Superintendent’s Office provides support and direction for Warren’s students, staff and community. We strive to serve our Board of Education and all of Warren’s stakeholders.
We are responsible for the administration and management of the District in accordance with school board policies and directives and State and federal law.
Key responsibilities include:
- Facilitate the Board of Education
- Coordinate and implement the District’s strategic plan
- Guide our District management team on the education of our students
- Work with community leaders and sender school leaders on community-wide initiatives
- Process Freedom of Information requests
- Manage the District’s Records Retention Program
- Coordinate the District calendar
- Communicate with the media and public relations