English / Theatre Department
English: The English department offers college core and honors courses beginning freshman year.
- Freshmen: English I
- Sophomores: English II
- Juniors: English III
- Seniors: Students will have a variety of electives to choose from their senior year. See the curriculum guide for a full listing of English offerings.
- Advanced Composition, Communications, Creative Writing, Journalism, Science Fiction
- Ancient Literature, Modern World Literature, Lit and Film Comparative Studies
Theatre: The Theatre department offers the following courses:
- O'Plaine Campus: Intro to Theatre, Acting I
- Almond Campus: Acting I, Acting II, Theatre Design and Technology
Please see the curriculum guide for more detailed information on these courses.